Take heed to “5 and Dive, Episode 254: A Magnum of TAs” on Spreaker.
In Episode 254, Patrick and Craig talk about 5 largely baseball subjects.
1. Houston, we now have an issue?: The Astros signal Jose Abreu and uh Jeff Bagwell has some ideas on the route of the World Sequence profitable group.
2. There is no such thing as a such factor as a free company: Tyler Anderson strikes just a few exits up the freeway, Mike Clevinger finds a brand new rotation spot. Carlos Santana is a Pirate, as a result of 26 individuals must be.
3. NO COLLUSION: My the league discovered no collusion between the Mets and Yankees it-shirt…
4. Across the Horn: Accidents, trades, new unit, winter league brawls, it’s fairly a menagerie.
5. Thanks I Love It: While you ask for an enormous hat chat, we ship you an enormous hat chat.
5 and Dive is listener-supported, you possibly can be part of our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive. If you wish to get in touch with the present, the e-mail deal with is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You’ll be able to hearken to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM
Thanks for studying
This can be a free article. For those who loved it, contemplate subscribing to Baseball Prospectus. Subscriptions help ongoing public baseball analysis and evaluation in an more and more proprietary atmosphere.